Having a website validates your business. It also opens up a whole new world of potential. I also set up blogs, hosting, domain registration, email accounts, web forms and much more. I can also teach you many things to get started and maintain a website or blog on your own.
Maintenance is important for Google to see some activity around your site. Google ranks by relevance. Social media, blogging and regular updates keep you relevant. I can get you started with social media and help with verifying accounts.
Basic pages to prepare content for and start thinking about:
- Welcome: Did they find what they were looking for?
- About You: Who you are, and why you do what you do.
- Services: How you can help solve their problems.
- Photos/Video: Start thinking about images and video for your pages.
- Testimonials: Praise from existing clients is credibility for your service.
- Blog: Keep fresh content moving and add the ability to comment.
- Contact: Web forms gather information from potential clients.
All sites are verified and authenticated with Google. I’m WordPress/mobile friendly, and can also do coding, embed video, provide hosting, email accounts, etc. All sites are responsive to all devices. Social media is integrated for shares and follows. Below are a few samples of my responsive site design.
SYD’S KIDS – Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
JUDY’S REIKI & EFT – Wellness
JLS DESIGN – Interior Design
iHAULit – Flatbed Hauling Service
Work Wise – Tax and Bookkeeping Service
PCCAF – Holistic Psychotherapy Center