This list will help if you’re looking for a service payment system to either pay me for services, or to set up as a payment system for yourself. PayPal is fantastic for e-commerce and payment transactions.
1. Internet e-Transfer (For Canadian payments ONLY) It’s easy. Just my email address and a Canadian bank account are required to send money. (You’ll send me a password.) [Participating Financial Institutions]
Instructions: Login to online or mobile banking at a participating financial institution
- Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options
- Select me as a recipient by entering my email address
- Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information (dollar amount, account from which to withdraw the funds, and enter a security question with the answer/password)
- Follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer!
2. PayPal supports a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club and EnRoute.
*If none of these options work for you, contact me and ‘m sure we can work something out! ~L